Today Rebekah and Robert are in North Carolina looking for a house. They will be moving in December. He reports for duty on January 17th. I really thought that we would be in North Carolina before they were but it seems that will not happen.
I had also hoped to finish quilting my nine patch before moving on to something else.That won’t happen either. My nemesis has once more become a problem so I must take a break for a bit. I made that decision this morning and since then I have been thinking of what to do next. I still have not gone upstairs so I am not sure what is ready to stitch and what needs to be prepped. Then I remembered my box under the end table that contains my Grandmother’s Flower Garden. That might just be the project I need to balance the hand quilting. Anyway, I will get it out tonight and begin again to assemble it and in a day or two I will do more quilting. Perhaps by stitching on one and then the other it will help. I am going to get some blue painters tape to mark the parts on the quilt that are done so a picture will show the progress. Lem has brought my computer and camera downstairs for me so I can get pictures loaded and online.
Home soon and a wee toes up……………Ahhhhhhhh
I'm glad you are feeling better. Your nine patch is coming along quite nicely. Very smart of you to work on other things as well, and keep your body safe from injuries.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a plan to me...hope all goes well for you.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're feeling better, at least I hope so! That nine patch quilt is going to be very nice. Great colors!
ReplyDelete