Sunday, August 16, 2009

Loose Feathers

There were a few questions yesterday about Loose Feathers. They are small cross-stitch designs by Barbara Adams and Alma Allen. These talented ladies also have wonderful quilt designs and their company is called Black Bird Designs.





This is a picture of the bonus designs included with these loose feathers. I should be able to have a nice stitchery set should I ever make these lovely items.


No stitching yesterday. Just house and errands and home for a long rest. The car window jumped the track or something and now will not go all the way up. It was in the high eighties here and while that might not sound too bad to some of you, let me remind you that we have no air conditioning. Usually don't need it. The heat really saps your energy. Perhaps I should re-think living in NC........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10