Saturday, August 15, 2009

Little and Often

Finishes the quilt...............

The center is done........... I am delighted with how it looks. I sure hope Rebekah is pleased.

Now on to the border It is all cut and ready. The center is complete...........

Open house today so I won't get much sewing done. We will get the house ready this morning and do errands this afternoon....

Barry called. He has another Loose Feather. I will be heading to Brewster to indulge myself.

3 comments:

  1. Jean M.10:45 AM

    Hi Susan... Can't waite to see the quilt done....What do you mean a loose feather?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of this quilt. The colours and blocks are lovely.

    You're doing a great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty. Love the colors
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10