We are still going through the house and tossing excess items........... Where do they come from???
I also got the blocks prepped for the three Tisket Tasket blocks I am behind on. Now I am prepping my Insanity quilt................ When that is done I will begin to pack the sewing room.
If I do it correctly I can keep out one quilt to piece and have the others ready to move.
I hear Wade Hamilton..........He must be ready to go out.................
Ah......the day on my treadmill begins................
Congratulations on being up to date with these blocks! I have them traced but not a single stitch sewn. I decided I'll work on them closer to Christmas.
ReplyDeleteYou are quite a few blocks ahead of me, that's for sure. I do have the edges on one though and fabric chosen for the green ones. It's too hot here right now to do anything.
ReplyDelete