Here they are, January through June...........
You might remember this magazine.
Here is a picture of the entire quilt. I am using my favorite color palett.
This looked like a good bag to keep it all together in............
I even assembled a kit to go in the bag that has all the supplies I need for this project. A real grab and go.....
Instead of the pink border I decided on this fabric. It fits better with my diamonds and flowers.
This week I cut out all the white fabric and counted it out into snack bags. I can grab a few and add them to my kit as needed. The diamonds are all cut and some of them are assembled. Since the white fabric is not all the same I thought I needed to get the white ones completed. Next I will make the diamonds and begin to assemble the center part of the quilt. I will wait till that is done to cut anymore fabric.
This project and the GFG project I have downstairs I think I am covered for awhile. Just in case I am stuck without a sewing machine for a couple of months. It is time to stop prepping and start sewing again.
I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all important infos. I’d like to see extra posts like this .
ReplyDelete