Lem had a client coming in late yesterday.... He had cooked we left it in the oven till the client left. I didn't get home right after work because I met Vickie for coffee. That gave me a bit of time to work upstairs. I made covers for seven more dog beds. I actually think there is enough fabric scraps stashed here and there to get them filled and ready to deliver on Saturday. It will soon be time to tell the girls that I am not taking any more. I want to use up the fabric from Peg at least.................

I finished the two pillowcases I was making for Lu. She doesn't know I am making them so this will be a surprise. Oh, that means I have another finish for this year. At last. I sure haven't had many of those so far.

Here is the fabric all cut out and ready for two black Smart Purses.............. I need to get the lining cut and start the assembly. Wouldn't I love to get them done this weekend?

Not sure that is possible. The weekend is already over booked......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.......