I can report that I finished the Block Six from the Block of the Week. This one was much easier than last week..........

And here it is in a different colorway...........

I finally took the tags upstairs to mark the blocks for my Hour A Day. I can see that top complete in the near future.

After work yesterday I went to Murray's and found the fabric for Jean's purse and one for me.... I might as well have one of these purses too. Oh, I just realized they have lighthouse material and I bet Kim would like that. As soon as I get one finished I think I will get the lighthouse material for her.......
I got home just in time to fix a quick meal. I had class at Barry's last night and I knew I needed a power nap before I went. I did get the coffee pots ready to turn on this morning but I did not get the dishwasher loaded before I left. I didn't get it done this morning either. Perhaps the kitchen fairy will come while I am at work.
This morning I added a few rows to the Nine Patch quilt. I really didn't get much sewing done. I went upstairs early to take the pictures and take the tags upstairs for the HAD quilt.
I also made 5 trips upstairs after that to take the winter clothes upstairs. Clearing out the master bedroom is on the agenda for this weekend and that will give me a head start........
I am meeting Vickie after work for coffee at the Sparrow........ Something wonderful to look forward to.........VBG
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.......