Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Saturday Sewing Society

Here is the group picture from the last Saturday Sewing Society. I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoy these gatherings........... Much sharing and laughter all day. Pure joy........


On another note.........

The knitted vest I have been re-knitting for months is nearing the end. I began sewing it together last night.

The quilt that Peg cut out for me in January is the project I picked up on Saturday morning. I have 36 of 48 blocks completed and the other 12 half completed.

I have been trying to follow Hanne's example and limit myself to one project at a time. For me it is most difficult. Now that I have two on the cusp of being finished I must put them aside and work on something else.

Siggies....................

I joined the Dear Jane Siggy swap again this year........... The final count is 135 (I think). I had my stamp made last fall and I have been carrying it around with me in my purse since. I needed to get the fabrico markers to paint my design. I never did find any locally. Today I ordered the markers. Tonight I must start stamping these little darlings. They have to dry overnight and be heat set before I begin the painting process. I even ordered the charm to sew on them today. I sure do hope it all comes together in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10