On the 15th of March, our tenant upstairs moved out. Even though the apartment was partially furnished, he asked about purchasing some of the furniture upstairs. We said "Oh, just go ahead and take what you need." After all, we are moving and really did not want to take all that with us. He also needed a desk and we had a small one in Lem's office that he could take.
Oh, but Lem needed that desk to hold stacks of folders so we moved the table from the living room that I had been using for my computer into his office. I re-arranged the furniture and all was well. I put my laptop on the end table by the sofa thinking I could just slip it onto my lap and work. I was WRONG............. The cord to he DSL line was too short. Robert fixed a longer cord for me and Rebekah is to mail it to me this week.
The problem is that it is not easy to download pictures or answer email or do anything on the computer until that longer cord arrives..............
I am getting mor stitching done however........ I suppose that is one upside.
Thank you to everyone that has placed a comment or two. I will be back on track soon and responding.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.......