Monday, February 19, 2007

What's Up Next


Here it is........... My fabric for the Hour a Day Quilt. This is going to turn out to look so good. Judy does such wonderful designs and the instructions are clear. I know that I am a wee bit late but I do want this quilt.......... HMMM.... perhaps it will turn into a gift. One never knows.

Look at what I found in the "Draft Portion" of my daily posts........ Seems at though I got the cart before the horse....... That is nothing new.

Here is the update. I finished another Faye Anderson block last night. I have one half of the fabric for the Carnival top quilted and I am half way finished with the other piece. I really want to wear the top to the guild meeting on Thursday so I need to finish that this weekend. I also need to finish my swap block for the guild meeting. I can continue to sew on my Hour a Day quilt in the mornings but in the evenings I will be painting the siggys for the Dear Jane Siggy Swap. Looks like I have things mapped out for several weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10