Thursday, February 22, 2007

An Hour A Day

Since I am working on quilting the Carnival top upstairs, I am able to work on the Hour a Day quilt downstairs each morning. I have discovered that it takes me longer to complete the steps than it does others. That just means I am able to savor the time used making that quilt a bit longer.

Judy directions are so easy to follow and it always goes together precisely. This is going to be another winner for me. I even plan to attempt to machine quilt it myself on my little Janome 4623……

Tomorrow is the breakfast club so I will not get to sew in the morning. I really only get four mornings a week to work downstairs because Friday is the breakfast club, and the weekends are spent upstairs with my wonderful spouse. That means that the quilt will have to wait a bit for me to get there again………….


4 comments:

  1. Oh, do enjoy time with The Breakfast Club, and tell them I said Hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks perfectly organized. Good luck with fitting in both projects in your busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to see the progress on your quilt. Thanks for the tour in your studio. It looks nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's looking very pretty, Suze!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10