
At last a good nights sleep. Such a blessing that was………
I found some fabric for the background of my Hour a Day quilt. Not as exactly what I wanted but it is going to suffice.
I have been giving much thought to the re-organization of my stash………. In comparison to most people I know I really have very little. I tend to see a quilt I want to make and but the fabric to make it. Then the fabric is washed and placed in a plastic tote or bag with the instructions and there it marinates in thyme……….. I made a list of them all but I have not looked at the list lately. I have added to it also.
I want to be a part of all the excitement that is happening in the cyber world around me. I tend to sign on to what ever comes my way. Now I have Promises to Keep and they are dragging me down and keeping me from other things I would like to do.
My “Name it – Claim it” list is posted under “10 Hour Rotation” to the right. These are the projects that I work on upstairs at night. I have to be careful because the projects multiply if I do not watch them….. I am trying to finish the things with a deadline first and then I can get back to working on the items on my list.
Promises to Keep is a good thing however if they're dragging you down then it's not a good thing. You must good to yourself and don't expect too much of yourself. :-)
ReplyDeletepretty fabric - I have to let things "marinate" before I work on things again- in the past two days I worked on at least 6 different projects, it kept me going and not going insane from boredom.
ReplyDelete