
Peg and I thought it would be great fun to work on a mystery quilt this weekend. This is the fabric I selected.
Most of the tourist will be leaving. The Cape is changing and we have more and more people that live somewhere else, buying a second home here. They come for holidays and weekends as well as all summer long. Grocery shopping is impossible except for early in the morning or late at night. It is raining today and since it it not good "beach" weather, folks will be in their cars, driving around looking for places to shop. DH failed to pick up his blood pressure medication yesterday and he thinks I will go with him to get it today. He is wrong. I will be stitching.
love the focus fabric, please post a picture when you have it together.
ReplyDeleteI like the fabric and can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDelete