Friday, January 05, 2018

Weather Report

The temperature made it up to 28 degrees today.  Tonight's temp will be 8 degrees.........  Not melting fast at this rate.........



Wade and I are still enjoying the quiet of staying indoors and watching the birds and ducks..........


I had plenty of time to assemble my Mardi Gras table runner........


Even layered it and started on the quilting........


Barring unforeseen circumstances I should have it finished tomorrow.

Found time to give Wade a bath and wash his bedding......  My sheets are in the washer so we will both have clean bedding tonight....

2 comments:

  1. Yep, it's a great time to stay indoors and sew. I did not leave the house today, nor do I have plans to on Saturday or Sunday. My chores are done, and I can spend the entire weekend in the quilting room. I'll be doing some organizing and cleaning in addition to sewing. Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful and c-c-c-c-old. We are in a cold spell here in SC too, but our lows are your highs. Next week they are promising us we will be back in the 60's

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10