Monday, January 15, 2018

Design Wall Monday

Today will be sunny later but this is the scene this morning....



Last Friday Joyce came over at one o'clock to assist in packing the Christmas decorations........  We finished about six that evening......

I sat down to put a few stitches in the Nativity............

Kept on till I realized that it was 2:00 AM.........

Started again at nine the next morning and worked through the day except to eat and take a nap......
Watched Netflix and stitched till ten.

Sunday came in with below freezing temps so I began my marathon once more.........

Stopped at half ten last night.


Stitched for four more hours this morning and the Wise Man is taking shape........  Still loads left but I am making inroads.........

Not much stitching time left this week as I am hosting a luncheon on Saturday........

The end is closer.....



3 comments:

  1. Your nativity is progressing well. It's always a surprise to me how much time it takes to do a cross stitch piece. It takes hours to make a quilt (especially if you're hand quilting it) but I've got cross stitch pieces with more hours invested than my quilts. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMIgosh that is a lot of stitching hours! I often tell myself, "just one more row"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know once I start cross stitching, I don't want to stop! You're making great progress. Did you get snow?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10