Sunday, December 31, 2017

Out of the Closet

I have been ignoring this closet for six years...........  I have run out of excuses so I suppose the time has come...........

In fact the time has come to tackle all of the closets.........  Maybe if I did a shelf or two a week I could finish by the end of the year...........


The shelf with the toppling plastic containers is on the plan for today.......  We will see how it goes......



Six years of procrastination and one hour and 15 minutes of effort.........  Can I keep it this way?  That is the question.



Wade Hamilton follows me wherever I go...........  He prefers to rest in the doorway to make sure he can keep up with my location............






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10