Finished Wade Hamilton's new fall outfit.......... He is going for a spa day on Monday so I am waiting to let him wear it.........
I was asked to make a block to represent our county on a State Quilt...... I chose to use the emblem on our name tags.
Of course I had to enlarge it a bit.... Now it is all prepped and ready to stitch...........
Let's don't forget that the exchange blocks are due on November 1st..... I have eight ready to sew but I will need to make a few more....... The hardest part is selecting the fabric......
Kate found this at Hobby Lobby when we were in Georgia.......... Of course I said I would stitch it for her.........
I have begun.... I use it as a quick pick up project when my mind is tired.........
Spent most of the week cooking and baking........ Hopefully I can spend next week stitching...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.......