Monday, October 30, 2017

A Few More Finishes


I found a few more ideas online for babies........  This bandana bib is a good one for teething babies because they absorb moisture.......  The pattern calls for terry cloth or flannel backing but having neither of those items I used two pieces of matching fabric and lightweight batting between......  Add a snap to the back and this gift is finished quickly........ 





I made two of them in bright fabric..........




and two in blue on white.....  the blue seemed to fade away in the picture.


I also discovered a pacifier holder online.......  Two are made with grosgrain ribbon and two are from fabric........... 


Finished a knitted bib to add to the box and this will be a nice surprise........


Having promised Jason and Kim bowl cozies I took the time to get them done......


Someone at lunch bunch had a purchased phone case.........  Two other friends wanted one....  Now they will also have smiles this week.....


In the evenings I have been knitting angels for my tree.......  So far one is assembled.  Three more are waiting for assembly..........  Hope to finish a dozen before Christmas.........


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been a busy bee, I used to crochet angel and bell ornaments for my tree, as well as many other peopl's trees.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10