Staying off the computer gives me more time to sew.......
I finished six tea towels... I gave away five of them before I got a picture....
This one was for Kim for Mothers Day......... I like to make my own blank towels so that I can add the scalloped border......... I can get four tea towels from one yard of fabric. Recently purchased four yards of Kona Snow.... Hoping to get a few more ready to stitch for the Fourth.
Katie's stepmother hosted a baby shower for her on Memorial Day.... She was kind enough to include me in the preparation. It was in Georgia so I was unable to attend but I did make a few things for the baby.... One little knitted bib.
I also made six receiving blankets with her name embroidered on them and a bakers dozen burp pads.
Again I failed to get a picture......
Found this at Hobby Lobby for 50% off......... Just perfect for our little princess.
This was also from Hobby Lobby. It plays Peek-a-boo with the baby..........
Baked four dozen cookies shaped like elephants and three dozen cheese cookies.......
I am getting better at making cut out cookies....... Next to learn will be royal icing.
And it is reversible.
Took a class on making a shaded four patch block........ Making another table runner......
Computer time is over for the day....... Now on to the house blessing.........
House blessing! I recognize that...love your projects, and the chemo caps are just perfect!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects. I know I spend too much time on the computer, when I could be sewing instead.
ReplyDelete