Block one DONE..........
Block two competed and in place..... On the right side I have added the borders...... Not too happy with this one....... Too muddy.......... Oh well, it will be warm and that is the goal..........
Sweet little Wade Hamilton.........
Likes to shred and eat tissues.......
I didn't realize he would attack a whole box.............
Picked it up and dropped it into a trash container......... Left the room only to return and discover he was at it again...... At least he had a good time......
Gorgeous weather yesterday.... Started the weeding.......
Finished one section...... Was planning to do more but found fire ants in the other areas...... Fed them well and Thursday I can weed more........
Aloe plant showing a bloom....... Simply amazing.........
That is really a nice quilt layout. I like the frame around the alternate blocks. Good idea.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it nice to be outside again? Our winter seemed so long this year. Your aloe is blooming! I've not seen one bloom before. Would love to see a photo of it in full bloom.
Blessings!