The magic of ordinary days.........
Susan, I cannot imagine the augish you feel with losing your beautiful Rebekah. Thinking of you and the family and praying for God's grace. Love you,Pat
Susan, I am so sorry. May God bring his peace and comfort your heart in this difficult time.
So sorry to hear this, Susan. Sending thoughts and prayers your way along with big hugs.
Oh my gosh, I haven't been reading blogs as much lately. So very sorry for your loss, Susan.
Thank you for your comment.......
Susan, I cannot imagine the augish you feel with losing your beautiful Rebekah. Thinking of you and the family and praying for God's grace. Love you,
ReplyDeletePat
Susan, I am so sorry. May God bring his peace and comfort your heart in this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this, Susan. Sending thoughts and prayers your way along with big hugs.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I haven't been reading blogs as much lately. So very sorry for your loss, Susan.
ReplyDelete