I would recommend that you check your settings on Blogger to make sure that your comments are being delivered to your email. My settings somehow changed a while ago, and I had to change them back. Also make sure that your email address that you are using is active. My emails are supposed to be forwarded to another address I use more regularly, but the forwards have stopped. Between those three problems, I was having trouble getting any comments either. Hope your situation gets figured out soon.
Have you changed your email address lately? Some don't play nicely with Blogger. I have 4 or 5 very regular commenters whose comments don't come to my email. Very frustrating. I usually read your blog, but I'm spending less time on the computer, and commenting less. :-(
How frustrating! Let's see if you get this one!
ReplyDeleteI would recommend that you check your settings on Blogger to make sure that your comments are being delivered to your email. My settings somehow changed a while ago, and I had to change them back. Also make sure that your email address that you are using is active. My emails are supposed to be forwarded to another address I use more regularly, but the forwards have stopped. Between those three problems, I was having trouble getting any comments either. Hope your situation gets figured out soon.
ReplyDeleteHave you changed your email address lately? Some don't play nicely with Blogger. I have 4 or 5 very regular commenters whose comments don't come to my email. Very frustrating. I usually read your blog, but I'm spending less time on the computer, and commenting less. :-(
ReplyDelete