At long last I have something on the design wall....... Now I can join Judy and friends at Patchwork Times..
You can go HERE to see what others around the world are doing.....
As for me I have excavated a quilt that was begun many moons ago........ I was asked to donate a quilt for an auction at my class reunion...... Our colors were red and white so I searched for this top...... Can't find the pattern or the scraps right now and I want to add a couple of borders....... The red is one I had already and as you can see it will not work........ I will have to search more........ I am sure there must be something here I can use............ I will go upstairs and look.........
I also finished all 36 wallets for the Guild party......
And the two bags I was asked to make for the Guild....... We give them to the Red Cross for them to use to hand out things..........
Now back to the smocking........ Have a great week.......
Isn't it great when you can put a UFO to good use? I know I've seen that block identified, but darned if I can remember what it is.
ReplyDeleteSounds like great motivation to finish up a UFO. Good luck with finding a border fabric.
ReplyDeleteGood for you excavating a UFO and putting it to good use. I love finishing UFOs although I don't seem to finish all that many of them -- or so it seems!
ReplyDeleteExcavated! That is funny!! I love going back to old projects.
ReplyDeleteLove all your little wallets. I have one a friend made me. It's my favorite!