One trip to the Vet with Wade Hamilton, one trip to the grocery and pharmacy and several loads of laundry...
I am still organizing our closet and each day a do a bit more........ Why don't I do it all in one day? At one time I worked that way but now I just work on a project such as that till it is done.... Too many other things have a higher priority and MUST be done so I fill small snatches of time with the current project.....
Remember I said that Blogging can be dangerous? Here is how......
Yesterday I checked a few blogs....... I found a Spring Blog Hop at Not Forgotten Farm HERE that directed me HERE to Jeni from the Willow.....Jeni offered a pattern for this woolen project for the coming season.... Since I am not a collector of wool I shall do mine in cotton fabric..........
From Not Forgotten Farm I was also directed to a free delightful design by Gail Pan, a favorite designer of mine.......... You can find it HERE . No, I could not wait...... I found fabric, traced the design. Selected fabric for the rest of the pillow and last night..............
instead of smocking I did a bit of embroidery..... This will finish quickly...........
And on to the machine work...... I need 36 of these darling chicks........... I figure 9 a day and I will be done in four days...............
Now off to Buttermilk Basin to see what other delightful wee projects are on offer for free.............
Looks like you and I were bitten by the same bug, um website. I downloaded both of those patterns too. I made the bunny! I'll be posting that on my blog later this morning.
ReplyDelete