Thursday, February 05, 2015
She's Back
Abigail, my new machine was not working....... Called the store in Greenville to see if they could fix it.... Thought I would have to leave it for a week or two.........
He fixed it right away....... Seems to have grabbed a loose thread from a spool nearby and it became wrapped around the wheel....... Completely jammed...........
Now she is home and ready to sew.........
While waiting for her repairs I did a bit of looking around..... Got pink batiste for smocked dresses.....More bobbins for Abigail... Petite Blendables thread for embroidery.... floss for smocking... smocking needles...and a new ruler.........
Found this great fabric to make a new shirt for Wade..........
Finished Marilyn's scarf.......
And the Seville Jacket is soaking in hopes the sun will come out this afternoon and I can block it........
Still knitting on the trim............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Thread and I
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Hi Susan.. Abigale looks great and looks happy to be home where she belongs... You got some great items... Hugs :)
ReplyDelete