Looked out the while chopping veggies for chicken noodle soup and could not believe what I saw........
The ducks were walking on the lake....... From the float to our yard for their breakfast........
Yes, it actually froze enough for them to walk across.... Of course within 3 hours it had all melted again but I so have a picture to prove I was not dreaming........
Yesterday I indulged myself.......... Finished one slipper for my Hobbit slippers.... You can find the pattern HERE..... Yes it will have to be felted so I am going to knit a few more for friends before I go to Marilyn's and ask to use her washing machine...... She has a top loading one......
And a new shirt for Wade Hamilthon....... I thought this fabric was just right to make him a new shirt...... The buttons are just the right touch....
He too is glad his mother is a quilter.... They are so nice to curl up on.........
Can't wait to see how the slippers felt. That is one happy looking doggie!
ReplyDelete