Friday, January 30, 2015
On the Needles Friday
On Friday Judy at Patchwork Times host a gathering for display of what people are knitting........ Great ideas can be found there......... Go HERE to see other things being made.........
I am back to working on the Seville Jacket........ I put it down because some items with deadlines interfered and Tuesday I got back on track............
Two fronts....... I knit them at the same time to make sure they were the same.......
One back..........
Now on to the sleeves...... This might take longer because I want long sleeves and the pattern calls for 3/4 sleeves......... That required some thought and I did not think clearly.......... Last night I unknit six inches of each sleeve..... No worries.... I am a process knitter so that does not bother me too much....
No, I have not done any sewing since Tuesday's trauma and those three items are still on the work table..... Maybe today? Time will tell.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Thread and I
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Nice color! You are going to have a very nice sweater soon!
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful yarn, what is it?
ReplyDeleteYour sweater looks very pretty. What is your definition of a process knitter?
ReplyDelete