Work has begun on my Oat Couture jacket......... I really like their designs and this one looked easy to me....The name of it is Seville Row and you can see it here.....
This is knitting amazingly fast but I suppose that is because I am accustomed to making socks on a size 2 needle and this is made on a size 8..........
Jeni's Blog from the Willow started a Stitch Along in August..... I have been watching it since and really wanted to play along..... Decided that this will be the ONE I do this year........ Here is the first block....
I have printed the pattern for block two and last night selected the fabrics from my scraps.... I keep shoving things aside to make room to cut and sew..... Maybe this will be the day I get the studio cleaned but until then I will still be sewing..............You can see some of the blocks HERE............
Other knitters are showing their wares on Patchwork Times so check HERE for more eye candy......
Looking forward to seeing your finished jacket. I love that blue.
ReplyDeleteThat Seville Jacket is a great pattern. You will be able to wear that color with lots of things.
ReplyDeleteNIce looking jacket. What a big project!
ReplyDelete