Today we begin with a call to the Dr...... Lem fell last night and hit his elbow.... It began to swell so I put an ice pack on it....... It is better this morning but since tomorrow is a holiday I called for an appointment.
We go in at 2:00........
I finished the Angels from book one that is the top of the center panel on The Nativity..... I have now begun book two, the Holy Family......... Doesn't look like much but that is hours of stitching....... I cannot call it work because I enjoy it so much......... I finally figured that it takes about one hour to do a 10 x10 stitch square.......Using that rule of thumb you are looking at 10 hours of effort........
I came across this pattern in the last box I brought downstairs....... Decided to make it for myself..... Looks rather simple and should not take long........
I chose Prussian Heather from Knit Picks Wool of the Andes..... Here
I did get the laundry finished yesterday and Jason came by so that we could get my bookcase from Happy's...
The rugs I got from there need cleaning.......... Maybe I can drop them off at the cleaners on my way home from the Dr's office...........
I might even get a picture of the bookcase taken for tomorrow.......
Marilyn came for dinner last night....... We had a grand time and watched a movie... "The Hundred Foot Journey".......
Now off to review the list and see what I can accomplish today.........
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.......