My daughter has a wonderful dog that has a very short attention span... On the way inside to be fed she says......."food--food---food" but then a rabbit runs by and she says "rabbit" and takes off to follow....
I seem to suffer from the same thing.....
A friend asked me to stitch a few little things for her and of course I did....... It excited that stitching gene and now I am off and running ..........
I pulled this one out......... I bought the kit just after the flood of Noah and even began it.... I have three rows of six complete..........
Then I checked a hanging organizer behind the door and found these all ready to make.........
Next I went online to find a pattern for a wee knitted pumpkin.........
Not to mention a few Halloween stitcheries.....
A friend gave me this pattern a few years ago..............
Two done and seven to go.....
I have no idea how long this muse will stay with me but I will stitch till the next muse steps in to take her place.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.......