On Friday Judy at Patchwork times hosts On the Needles.......... HERE A great place to see what others are doing and get even more ideas for things to knit.............
At last I have finished the sweater for my dear sister.......... She and her husband came for a few days and we had a wonderful time.......... We even shopped for buttons for this sweater................
I got them sewn on and it was all ready to wear........... I think I want one too...... We shall see....... I have about 2 dozen more ruffle scarves to make and some yarn to use up making hats for adults and babies.....
Maybe I will even have more knitting done by next Friday.......
What a beautiful pattern, your sister will wear this with pride.
ReplyDeleteThat is a really pretty sweater! I can see why you'd want one, too. Lucky sis!
ReplyDeleteAmazingly lovely!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the pattern and the color.
ReplyDelete