We are celebrating by staying at home and enjoying each others company......
Now for an update on last week.................
I have had this pattern for some time... You can enlarge the picture and see where it came from.
I have been wanting to make these bunnies and have a basket full of them one year..... This is the year.....
I went through my fat quarters, selected my fabric and made a template of the rabbit..... Cut them out and sewed them together.........
This little bunny sat and waited while I found eyes for everyone........
I will confess that one of the most fun parts was searching through the buttons for just the right ones......
I should have them arranged soon............
Congratulations on your 50th Anniversary! We celebrated in a similar way. I'm not a big party person. A roaring fire in the fireplace and thee. What more could one want. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteHope you two had a nice celebration! Congrats a bit late. You sure had a lot of buttons to choose from for your cute bunny!
ReplyDelete