Friday, March 21, 2014
A Few Weeks Ago
Well, really over a month ago I had my sisters-in-law over for lunch one Saturday............
That same evening a group of neighbors came over for refreshments that afternoon...... Two events in one day means less time for me to stress about how the house looks..........
For luncheon we had a Greek Salad followed by Zuppa Toscana..........Hot Rolls and lots of talk......
That evening we had fruit and cheese and crackers and I made two pecan chocolate pretzel pies that were on the cover of Woman's Day several months ago................
I am trying to do better at posting but when I turn on the computer I find that time goes much faster and before I realize it an hour or two has passed..........
Right now I had better get back to sewing...............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Thread and I
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Ecclesiastes 9:10
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.......