TA DA
Here it is...........This is my guild challenge............... On Wednesday my guild will have their Christmas Party here........... Rebekah and I have been decorating and decorating and decorating......
Tomorrow we do the final clean and the luncheon is on Wednesday................
I found this quilt pattern HERE.....................
Last week I re-discovered it while looking for something else............While upstairs getting decorations I also found my box of fat quarters and then the penny dropped.................No it isn't the loveliest quilt BUT..... Those were fat quarters just languishing in a box and it only took nine of them and I put this top together by sewing for 10 minutes a day for a week.......... There is enough left for a pieced binding......I can use it to practice machine quilting........ A great all around utility quilt..........
Check out Patchwork Times for more eye candy and great ideas..............HERE
Doesn't it feel great to use those fat quarters? Good for you for giving them a home!
ReplyDelete