Saturday, June 29, 2013
More progress the front porch.
I finally found just the right thing for the front porch......... At Happy's of course.......... Last week I found this wreath stand and metal bird............ When we went for the cabinet I found the bird house.........
I took the ivy off a lamp I had and used it on the wreath stand......... Yesterday we went to Michaels and I found some red flowers on sale.... The plan is to paint the bird red with perhaps some black trim... But I couldn't wait to try it......... Yes I should have swept the porch first but I didn't............
Now, doesn't that look welcoming?
No, I still have not been in the studio....... Maybe next week..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Thread and I
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Ecclesiastes 9:10
I like! It will be very striking with a red bird.
ReplyDeleteIt is very pretty indeed. I love your front porch and red door!
ReplyDeleteFun! Is the ivy real?
ReplyDelete