Friday, June 21, 2013
Begun at last............
When I am faced with making something that I am not sure of I tend to put it off........ It never ceases to amaze me at the things I can do to procrastinate...........
I promised Georgina that I would make a Christening Gown for soon to be granddaughter......... She ordered the fabric and pattern and I have been putting it off for a month now........
Tuesday was the day to begin..................
We chose to do a short sleeved version............. Now to hone my hand sewing skills............
I looked on You-Tube and reviewed videos of attaching lace and making a rolled hem......... I started with the slip and I have made good progress so far......... Decided this morning that I needed Entredeux for a better method of attaching the lace.......... One phone call and the needed materials are on the way.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Thread and I
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Ecclesiastes 9:10
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.......