More scarves.......... Four knitted and ready for the finishing touches.........
This is an enjoyable project because I love to give them to friends......... Trying to finish one for each member of my Sunday School class.........
Jane came by yesterday and I gave two of them to her............ This pink one is for her too..........
Not many visitors this week so there is little progress on my sock....... Thank you Peg for the sock sack....
Now go to Patchwork Times to see just what else is on the needles..............HERE
fun scarves! pretty yarn for socks
ReplyDeleteHi Susan... The scarves are fun to make... They go so quick... I love the colors you choose to make.. You are such a giving person... Hugs :)
ReplyDeleteI'm having so much fun with scarves! I'm on #24!
ReplyDeleteThese scarves are soo beautiful and make such great gifts. Your friends are very lucky to receive such a nice gift.
ReplyDeleteYour scarves look like so much fun, I have a few friends making them. I love the colours you've chosen.
ReplyDeleteBe sure to have a wonderful weekend.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)
Lovely scarves! They are so addicting, aren't they? Are you using Sashay?
ReplyDelete