Judy at Patchwork Times hosts Design Wall Monday....... You can go HERE to see what is going on in other places...........
This was supposed to be my post for last week but my computer was out of commission so I am behind on many things........
I am finally getting the quitl together..... I am thinking of putting Prairie Points on this one....... We shall see....
I really like your quilt. What a great pattern to go scrappy with. Looking forward to your next step.
ReplyDeletebeautiful colors!!!! really love the diamond cornerstones.
ReplyDeleteAnn
Terrific pattern, great fabric choices. I love a scrappy quilt where the fabrics don't make the design disappear. You achieved just the right balance!
ReplyDeleteI love the colours and pattern.
ReplyDeleteThe diamonds are just right. Prairie points would look great if you have the patience.
ReplyDeleteSo fabulous Susan! Are you going to hand or machine quilt? My quilt is next in line for hand quilting.
ReplyDeleteThe sashing and diamond cornerstones really add punch.
ReplyDeleteStill loving it!
ReplyDeleteThe sashing is brilliant; it really makes the quilt. This one is great!
ReplyDeleteLove how this is coming together. What a great blog name!
ReplyDeletenice...been missing you!! I know you will have great show and tell for our first meeting in Sept... may need you to do officer installation again???
ReplyDeleteLove it!! The colors are beautiful
ReplyDeletewhat a great quilt! i've been making small 'bonus' HST's and was looking for a great pattern to use them...this looks like the one. thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDelete