First I need to get this corner cleared out to work on my next Major Project..............
Marbek's Nativity............... I bought this many years ago.......... I have all of the books, the fabric and all the thread................ I have enlarged color working copies of the graph............
Now to get it done............ I want to hang it over the sofa in the living room........
I made King Cake Monday for two occasions on Tuesday..............
Oh and they were as good as they look...............
So it has taken me a week to get these pictures posted............ I am not sure just where exactly the time goes but it seems to be slipping by at an alarming rate....
I have gotten very little sewing done.......
Today I have a list of things that need to be accomplished........... We will see just how things go.
Your wedding sampler is beautiful! Isn't it nice to have so many projects to work on, depending on your mood, and how much time you have.
ReplyDelete