Just a few minutes and here it is........... Soon the mist will burn off and it will be easy to watch the ducks dive and swim.............. That can be a problem...... It will draw you in and before you know it time has passed...........
And I have 1/2 of the first of the four borders on this quilt............
Jason stopped by late yesterday afternoon. Kim was out Christmas shopping so I invited him to stay for dinner........ It really is grand to have at least one of the Children so close by.
My goodness you're ambitious! I love your lake pictures. How wonderful to see that view every day.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are gorgeous, what a view. You are getting lots done, I need to get off this computer more often and get more done.
ReplyDeleteHi Susan... The sun rise is gorgeous... You have a wonderful view ... I was tired after reading all that you did... The quilt is comming along lovely... It is very sweet... Hugs :)
ReplyDelete