And I am working on my Strawberry Fields Quilt as a Leader/Ender.
I even got the Janome cleared off enough yesterday to finish quilting the Care Quilt.
But the rest of the Studio is a disaster........ Piles of things everywhere. I decided that I needed a bookcase but we are trying not to buy anything until we move again.........
I happen to have another cabinet like this one in the garage.......... I thought that when Jason came over again he could help Lem bring it into the house but I needed a place to put it.
I took the three drawer carts that were stacked on this wall and put them under the tables. That left this wall blank and all ready for the cabinet...........
I put the little two drawer cabinets on the long table.
It still doesn't look all that great but at least I can move around better and I might even get some sewing done........
Room's looking good and glad to see you're moving along with SF.
ReplyDeleteHi Susan... I just love the cabinet.. Your studio looks great and a wonderful place to sew... You are so orginzed.. How do you keep all thoses diffrent projects seprated... I would be so confused... You are amazing... Hugs :)
ReplyDeleteThe cabinet is so nice, much to nice to be in the garage, and it will be useful and beautiful in your sewing room.
ReplyDelete