They live an hour and a half away and the quilt show venue is an hour and a half from here.
They got here about 10:30 AM and we headed off to Morehead City. As it approached noon Robert asked about lunch............ We stopped at Crabby Patty's and the food was excellent.....
This was my favorite at the show........ I can't imagine that much work in one piece but it is so charming........
This was Robert's favorite quilt............
Great job of quilting and a unique border.
Of course we always go to the shows to shop........ I found a few things that I had wanted and a few patterns that I did not even know I wanted..........
I did get all the pieces cut out for Strawberry Fields and now have them beside my machine all ready for the next leader/ender project............
I also got more of the Baby Quilt marked and ready to quilt and the fabric cut for the last of the Hexagons for my dresser scarf............ Lots of bits and pieces being done in several places. One day soon I will actually be finishing things.........Imagine that.........
Hi Susan... WOW!! Cute quilts... What great finds.. I used the pounce and like it... I can't belive all the things you put on your plate... My head would spin... You are amazing.. Thanks for keep posting, it's great to see what you are up to... Hugs :)
ReplyDeleteYou are one busy lady!
ReplyDeleteFunnily Strawberry Fields is my next piecing project. I can't do all that multi-tasking stuff. I did a test block quite some time ago now to try to complete.
the show was so good, it always it!! I took my camera and started to take pictures when I realized the card was still in my computer...:(
ReplyDeleteOh how I love going to a quilt show...sounds like you had a great time!
ReplyDelete