Judy Laquidara of Patchwork Times fame is way smarter than I am......... She is in a hotel and has her sewing nook all set up. I saved my sewing nook till last and tomorrow I am in need of two finished log cabin blocks.......... Easy Peasy you say but remember, I am a Leader/Ender girl and I don't have a project unpacked and ready to go............. It is almost midnight.......... Just what is a girl to do?................
I took pictures of the things that came in the mail and managed to erase them. Now I need to do them again........After the sun rises tomorrow.........
Now to dig through what is in the closet to look for a leader/ender so I can finish these blocks........
May the force be with me...............
although I read Bonnie's blog too I have never done "leaders/enders" I guess I need to look her instructions back over and see what it is about.
ReplyDeleteJudy is quick to set up a sewing area in her hotel room isn't she!!
I guess that is why I always have some handwork ready - so much easier to drag out!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/