Thursday was a bit more exciting............ We stopped for steak biscuits at Bojangles and headed out to Grifton.............. I wanted to add more potting soil to the tomatoes that Jason and I are growing in the Topsy Turvey planters that Rebekah bought for us................
After that was accomplished we headed over to the lot to check on progress.
Dillard had put up his contractor sign............ It sure is a big one.........
Now the footings are dug and the concrete is poured. There is a dumpster on the lot for debris and a Porta Potty and a large pile of masonry sand.............
This view is taken from the front of the lot.
Looks like rather a mess right now...............
I then came home and finished planting the flowers I had been buying for the last few weeks. They had been gathering on the back porch and the time had come to get them in a more permanent place.
Hi Susan... You made your tempory home looking sweet... Yes, it is great to be neer family to enjoy all the special occasions... Hugs :)
ReplyDelete