When I made bread yesterday I noticed this on the back of the bag of King Arthur Flour...... It looked just delicious so I thought I would give it a try.
I mixed the starter before I went to bed last night............
This morning I was all ready............
I made the dough and let it rise while I went on to other tasks................
And after it was baked this is what 1/2 half of it looked like. I gave the other half to our neighbors.............
Hi Susan... Your kitchen must smell wonderful... The bread look great and would be great with a bowl of tomato soup.... Can I be you neighbor... LOL :)
Hi Susan... Your kitchen must smell wonderful... The bread look great and would be great with a bowl of tomato soup.... Can I be you neighbor... LOL :)
ReplyDeleteDid it taste as good as it looks. You can't beat King Arthur.
ReplyDelete