I did manage to finish my doll quilt. The first one from Schoolgirl Quilts by Kathleen Tracy. The second pattern should arrive any day now and I will have another one to make.
Friday I got a package from Peg........
Peg signed us up for My Garden by Lynette Anderson. You get a pattern each month with a special button. Then the whole thing goes together at the end for a small quilt.
Part embroidery, part applique and part quilt and as always with Lynette Anderson the instructions are excellent.
My friend Lu has a birthday this month. She loves pillowcases. I bought this fabric three years ago to make some for her. She will actually get them this year. I was glad to find the fabric. Having this on hand helps with a tight budget.
Hi Susan... What a sweet doll quilt.. I just love it and the colors... Great job...:)
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of getting the block of the month from lynette Anderson... I though that they were cute and with the buttons... I just might do it... :)
Your doll quilt is so wonderful, just like a quilt out of the 1880's...love it! Hope you can find some quilting time...
ReplyDelete