I finished the two pear tree wallhangings.
And finally sewed together the last pillowcase. The embroidery design is from Kaaren at the Painted Quilt. I decided to make the pillowcases and use the scallop rulers that I purchased from Katie Lane. They turned out well and I will be making more.
I did not get the doll quilt quilted or the embroidery done on the other tea towel. Today I want to finish the Thangles BOM for May and June and get the last three blocks prepped for Country Cousins. We shall see.
Lots of pretties to look at today.
ReplyDeleteHi Susan... I was busy for the last two days and I check your blog and you blew me out of the water.... I love the block C.C., the colors are wonderful... The two wall hannings are stupendous... The pillow cases are beautiful... I love the scallop edging... Great job... Hugs and Stitches... :)
ReplyDelete