Today I have a few finished to share. I had finished the embroidery last week but I did not consider it complete till I added the Rick Rack trim. It is a piece left over from my basket set. I think it adds just the right touch.
Peg introduced me to a dishcloth Knit a Long.................. This is my first one.
I hope to have something else finished by tomorrow or Saturday.
Hi Susan... I love the finnishing touch to your dish towel... The washcloths you are going to love... I have one and I hope my older sister would make me more... Hugs and Stitches... :)
Hi Susan... I love the finnishing touch to your dish towel... The washcloths you are going to love... I have one and I hope my older sister would make me more... Hugs and Stitches... :)
ReplyDeleteThey're lovely, Susan. Thanks again for bringing life to my designs.
ReplyDeleteNow if only I knew how to make those dish cloths...no, wait! Maybe it's better that I don't because when I'd be hooked on them as well!