First I got the binding sewn on one of the wallhangings.
And the binding sewn onto the second one. Now both are ready to have them stitched in place.
I got my mini quilt all ready to baste and then hand quilt.
It is now in the basket with the tools needed to mark it.
I need 11 circles to applique on the current Country Cousin block. The fabric is cut and I can now baste it around my Perfect Circles to get them ready to stitch.
Looks like I have enough for the upcoming week. It will be interesting to see just how much gets done.
Looks to me like you have a productive week in store. Don't you just love it when you can finish a project.
ReplyDeletewow I just had a lovely visit to your blog home. You've made some beautiful things here.
ReplyDeleteGee, you sure are organized. I'm impressed with all you get done.
ReplyDeleteLove your quilts!
hugs,
/;-)
Hi Susan, I just love that 9-patch you're working on! The fabrics you chose are terrific.
ReplyDeleteHi Susan... You are just to organize... I wish I had baskets like yours... I am using plastic boxes ... It looks like you have plenty to keep yourself busy.... :)
ReplyDeleteSusan, I've been going through your blog, and just love it and all your work!!!
ReplyDelete