Monday, April 26, 2010

I really must do something about the lighting upstairs. It seems that all of my pictures are so dark. I will take another picture this afternoon to replace this one. I promise. I just didn't want to miss the Design Wall Monday over at Patchwork Times. It is good to see what others have going on.

Here is the June 2008 block for the Jan Patek BOM of that year. At least some progress is being made on something.


I took this picture out of the window upstairs in the studio on April 20th. It seemed to be the first sign of spring and I did not want to miss it.


Same tree six days later. If we get a few more warm days it could be even fuller.





3 comments:

  1. I have tons of dark spots in my home too...needs skylights! Very pretty block, and isn't it amazing how fast spring comes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block of the months are coming along. How many more until you can call it a quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your applique block.
    I happen to like dark quilts but it was never any fun when I had poor exposure of my pictures. I just love that now I can adjust the exposure on the computer. Doesn't your software have that feature?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10